Seeing is believing
It’s difficult to appreciate the magnificence of Eastnor Castle until you see it with your own eyes.
We would be delighted to invite you to a Wedding Showround where our Wedding Planner, Hayley, will walk you through the journey of your wedding day.
Showrounds are by appointment only and will give you the opportunity to ask lots of questions, take photographs and imagine yourselves being hosts of your very own castle for the day.
Hayley will also be able to listen to your vision and offer helpful advice on timings and local suppliers, as well as chat to you about important wedding planning information over a cup of coffee. Eastnor Castle is a wedding venue in Herefordshire you don’t want to miss!
9th June 2020
Covid-19 Update on Weddings
We have carried out a full risk assessment and are delighted to now be able to offer socially-distanced private wedding showrounds again in a safe environment (please see below for details of the safety measures we are taking). These will be available for a maximum of 2 people and must be pre-arranged. Please call us to book your showround on 01531 633160.
Due to a number of this year’s weddings being postponed until next year, 2021 dates limited so we recommend you get in touch as soon as possible.
We understand you may feel hesitant to book during this period of uncertainty so we are offering a Coronavirus Guarantee to help. If your wedding cannot take place due to Government restrictions imposed because of Covid-19, we will refund your deposit in full or move your wedding to an alternative date (any additional charges for a change of day, for example moving from a Tuesday to a Saturday, will be payable).
Please contact us to talk through any concerns you may have or to check availability.
Wedding Showround Safety Measures:
- A Covid-19 Risk Assessment has been undertaken by an external Health & Safety Consultant.
- All viewings are strictly by appointment and will last an hour.
- Documented ‘Deep Clean’ regimes are in place.
- For the time being, viewings will be limited to two people, who should be from the same household. We are sorry but no children are allowed.
- There will be half an hour cleaning time between meetings and therefore we kindly ask that you arrive for your viewing on time.
- On arrival, you will be asked to park in the castle courtyard and a member of Eastnor Castle staff will come and greet you and show you into the castle.
- Hand-sanitiser will be available to you on entering the Castle.
- We will offer you a face mask and ask you to follow the two metre distancing regulations at all times.
- A designated wash-room with paper towels will be available to you, we ask that you dispose of the hand towel in the pedal bin provided.
Eastnor Castle Wedding Brochure & Rates
Take a look through our brochure and see how Eastnor Castle could be the perfect wedding venue in Herefordshire for the most memorable day of your life.