Outdoor events in Eastnor Deer Park
The Eastnor Deer Park is a well-established and proven outdoor site for festivals, concerts and sporting events.
The Eastnor Deer Park in the Malvern Hills, is a proven outdoor events site and home of the former Big Chill Festival. There are various contained sites for small and large events with castle and Malvern Hills backdrops.
The Eastnor Deer Park is a well-equipped site and has hosted number events including festivals, concerts, mountain bike, championships, country shows, firework championships, triathlons, endurance runs, model shows, steam rallies and classic car events. Some of our more high profile events include:
Site Information & Facilities:
- Central location and excellent road links – 10 minutes from the J2 of the M50, 30 minutes from Worcester, Gloucester and Hereford; 1 hour from Birmingham, Bristol and Cardiff
- A designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty
- Premises License for 9,999 people
- Maximum capacity: 50,000 visitors
- 4 potential access and egress routes for vehicles
- Parking for up to 20,000 cars
- A total of 235 hectares (580 acres) available for arenas, car parking and camping
- 40 hectare (100 acre) main event site for show arenas, car parking etc.
- Long private access roads to prevent back-up of vehicles on major roads
- Wide entrance/exit gates Circular tarmac road system
- On-site standpipes for drinking water
- 4 small lakes
- 3 cesspit emptying points (42,000 litres total)
- Use of Eastnor Castle for VIP and Sponsors receptions
- Help of experienced site maintenance team during set up, event days and breakdown
- Suitable for large marquees
- Recommendations for local infrastructure suppliers
- Fireworks allowed
- Proven track record in large-scale events
- Stunning views of the castle and Malvern Hills
- 2 holiday cottages available for event organisers
- Surrounding woodland and countryside provide opportunities for outdoor activities and Land Rover off-road driving.