The Woodshed at Eastnor Deer Park
A gateway for walking in Eastnor Deer Park and the Malvern Hills
Opened in 2021, The Woodshed sits near the Woodyard entrance to Eastnor Deer Park and offers take-away hot and cold drinks, ice creams, locally-made cakes and light snacks.
The Woodshed building was put up over 100 years ago and was used by the estate forestry team for sawing and storing firewood and also making and selling chestnut fencing stakes. The in-house forestry operation ceased about 25 years ago.
The Woodshed is a cashless site and only accepts card payments.
The Woodshed Menu
The Woodshed offers the following menu, all served in recyclable/compostable packaging:
- A specially-selected menu of high quality tea, coffee, hot chocolate and soft drinks;
- Delicious, freshly baked home-made cakes;
- Local handmade sausage rolls, scotch eggs and samosas;
- Warm, artisan paninis on a sourdough base with a variety of fillings;
- Seasonal, hearty soup made with fresh local ingredients.
- A selection of confectionary, crisps and ice cream.
Gluten free and vegetarian options are available.
The Woodshed Facilities
The Woodshed is a great place to stop for refreshments before or after a walk in Eastnor Deer Park, a place to meet friends for coffee and cake or a refreshment stop on a journey.
- Sheltered and outdoor seating;
- Free car parking;
- Free wi-fi;
- Bike racks;
- Litter bins;
- Dog wash;
- Dog poo bin.
Find The Woodshed
The Woodshed, Eastnor Deer Park, nr Ledbury, HR8 1RA
The Woodshed sits in the Woodyard entrance to Eastnor Deer Park and can be accessed from the A438 Tewkesbury Road, 2 and a half miles east of Ledbury.
Follow the brown tourist signs for Eastnor Castle then look out for The Woodshed signs as you approach the castle walls.
T: 01531 633160