Deer Park Campsite
DEER PARK CAMPSITE
The Eastnor Deer Park Campsite enjoys a peaceful setting overlooking Eastnor Castle at the foot of the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Herefordshire.
The Deer Park Campsite is open on selected dates from Easter until end of September for caravans, campervans, tents and Motor Homes.
For many years visitors have come to The Eastnor Deer Park Campsite to enjoy its beauty and tranquillity. It is a perfect site for families to relax and enjoy the quiet friendly atmosphere.
The Eastnor Deer Park Campsite is convenient for the Three Counties Show Ground and a few miles from J8 of the M5 and J2 of the M50. The Deer Park Campsite is a perfect base when exploring the local area or when travelling to The South West or Wales.
Eastnor Castle offers all camping and caravanning visitors, including rally groups, a half price family ticket for entry to Eastnor Castle and Grounds for a family of up to 2 adults and 3 children, during their stay, (subject to castle opening dates and times and not valid for ChilliFest). The Deer Park Fishing Lakes are a popular site for complimentary fishing for all our caravan and camping guests.
PLEASE SEE 2018 OPEN DATES BELOW
Keep up to date with Eastnor Castle news on FACEBOOK
Open for camping on the following dates throughout 2018:
- Friday 4th May – Monday 14th May
- Friday 25th May – Sunday 3rd June
- Tuesday 21st August – Tuesday 28th August
- Tuesday 11th September – Sunday 30th September
2018 Campsite Prices
£9.50 per Motorhome, Caravan, Campervan, Trailer Tent or Tent
£8.00 per Motorhome, Caravan, Campervan, Trailer Tent or Tent – Rallies (groups of 10 or more)
We offer all camping and caravanning visitors, including rally groups, a half price family ticket for entry to Eastnor Castle for a family of up to 2 adults and 3 children, during their stay (subject to Castle opening dates and times).
“May we take this opportunity to thank you for allowing us to use your premises for the Caravan and Motorhome Club Herefordshire Centre Eastnor Chilli Festival Rally. All our ralliers who attended thought it was an excellent venue and we sincerely hope that we will be able to use these facilities again soon”
- There are ample fresh water points in the park as well as cesspit emptying points.
- We do not have showers, toilets or electrical hooks ups and we do insist that all campers and caravanners have their own toilet facilities.
- Fishing is available in the lakes on the Deer Park, and is complimentary for all our caravan and camping guests.
- BBQ’s are permitted but must be off the ground to protect the parkland.