Peacock Villa is a delightful, detached Edwardian cottage sitting on the edge of the Eastnor Castle Estate in the Malvern Hills. It offers comfort and space and sleeps up to 6 guests.
Peacock Villa cottage occupies a remote but accessible rural setting – just a 10 minute drive from the M50 – and is an ideal location for a ‘get away from it all’ country holiday.
The views from Peacock Villa are glorious and you can walk out of the front door straight on to the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Access to Peacock Villa is via a hilly, stone track. Complimentary entry to Eastnor Castle during visitor opening times is available to all guests.
The medieval town of Ledbury is just 4 miles away and offers a good selection of pubs, food and artisan craft shops. Within a 30 minute drive you will find such wonderful places as Hereford and Gloucester Cathedrals, Tewkesbury Abbey, Cheltenham, the Cotswolds and the Forest of Dean.
- Entrance Hall with boot rack.
- Kitchen is fully equipped with electric oven, ceramic hob, dishwasher, fridge freezer, washing machine/dryer and microwave and a Nespresso machine.
- Dining room with seating for 6 guests and wood burner, with unlimited supply of wood.
- Sitting room with wood burner, LCD TV & DVD.
- Double bedroom with super king ‘zip n link’ bed which can convert to 2 single beds on request. Shower room with toilet.
- Double bedroom with King Size bed.
- Double bedroom with super king ‘Zip n link’ bed which can convert to 2 single beds on request.
- Bathroom with bath and toilet.
- Private lawned garden to the rear with patio and BBQ.
- Change-over day is Friday or Monday
- Car essential
- Pets – up to 2 dogs allowed (downstairs only)
- Maid service is weekly
- No smoking
- Ample parking
- Nearest shop/pub/restaurant 3 miles (Ledbury)
- Linen and towels included
- Cot available