Covid-19 Safe for Visitor Opening
Further to the Government’s announcement that all Covid-19 restrictions are to end on Monday 19th July; we wish to ensure our staff and visitors stay safe whilst Covid is still prevalent. We will therefore still be asking visitors to wear a face covering in all indoor spaces (Castle, Visitor Entrance, Tea Room & Toilets) until we close to visitors at the end of September. Thank you for your co-operation with this.
We are delighted to be able to open our grounds again from Friday 2nd April, and the castle from Sunday 30th May 2021.
Guidance and permission for this opening has been offered by Historic Houses (HH), the Association of Leading Visitor Attractions (ALVA) and the UK Government Department for Digital, Culture, Media & Sport (DCMS).
We strive to stay on track with the government guidelines on COVID-19 health and safety and have carried out extensive risk assessments to support this.
Measures are in place around the grounds to help keep our visitors and staff safe. Please read the following guidance before visiting:
Terms of visiting:
– If you or any of your party are displaying symptoms of Covid-19 or have been advised to self-isolate, please do not attend.
– Please ensure all adult members of your party ‘check-in’ using the NHS Track & Trace app on arrival at Eastnor. If you do not have the app on your phone, please fill in a from available from the Visitor Entrance.
– You may only visit with your own household (including anyone within your support bubble), with one other household, or as a party adhering to the ‘Rule of 6’. Further information on what you are permitted to do throughout spring 2021 can be found on the gov.uk website.
– Please adhere to social distancing at all times. Signs are in place and markers are on the floor to remind visitors of this.
– Please wear a face covering in the Visitor Entrance, Castle, Tea Room and Toilets.
– Please wash or sanitise your hands regularly throughout your visit.
Measures to keep you safe:
– Tickets are limited and must be purchased online. Tickets are not available on the gate.
– Hand sanitising stations are situated around the grounds and next to the play areas for your use. Please also bring your own sanitiser to use regularly if you are able to.
– The Portcullis toilets will be open during your visit and cleaned throughout the day. We will be limiting the number of people allowed in at any one time.
– Bins have had their lids removed.
– The playgrounds will be open with extra safety precautions in place. Please adhere to the safety notices on display.
– We will be operating as a cashless site and will only be accepting card payments.
– Several one-way routes are in place around the grounds, please ensure you follow these at all times.