Deer Park Campsite
DEER PARK CAMPSITE
The Eastnor Deer Park Campsite enjoys a peaceful setting overlooking Eastnor Castle at the foot of the Malvern Hills Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty in Herefordshire.
The Deer Park Campsite is open on selected dates from Easter until end of September for caravans, campervans, tents and Motor Homes.
For many years visitors have come to The Eastnor Deer Park Campsite to enjoy its beauty and tranquillity. It is a perfect site for families to relax and enjoy the quiet friendly atmosphere.
The Eastnor Deer Park Campsite is convenient for the Three Counties Show Ground and a few miles from J8 of the M5 and J2 of the M50. The Deer Park Campsite is a perfect base when exploring the local area or when travelling to The South West or Wales.
Eastnor Castle offers all camping and caravanning visitors, including rally groups, a half price family ticket for entry to Eastnor Castle and Grounds for a family of up to 2 adults and 3 children, during their stay, (subject to castle opening dates and times).
The Deer Park Fishing Lakes are a popular site for complimentary fishing for all our caravan and camping guests.
THE DEER PARK CAMPSITE IS NOW CLOSED FOR 2016. PLEASE SEE 2017 OPEN DATES BELOW.
Keep up to date with Eastnor Castle news on FACEBOOK
- Deer Park Campsite Opening Dates
- Deer Park Campsite Prices
- Cliff Richard Camping
- Deer Park Campsite Facilities
Open for camping on the following dates throughout 2017:
- Saturday 8th April to Sunday 23rd April
- Friday 28th April to Monday 1st May
- Friday 26th May to Monday 5th June
- Saturday 17th June (Camping for Cliff Richard Concert only – see separate tab)
- Friday 25th August to Thursday 31st August
- Monday 4th September to Saturday 30th September
£8.50 per Motorhome, Caravan, Campervan, Trailer Tent or Tent
£7.00 per Motorhome, Caravan, Campervan, Trailer Tent or Tent – Rallies (groups of 10 or more)
We offer all camping and caravanning visitors, including rally groups, a half price family ticket for entry to Eastnor Castle for a family of up to 2 adults and 3 children, during their stay (subject to Castle opening dates and times).
Camping is available in our Deer Park for those attending the Cliff Richard concert on Saturday 17th June 2017.
- Limited availability
- Camping available for one night – Saturday 17th June 2017 only
- £20.00 per unit per night
- There will be toilet facilities on site. Showers are not provided.
- No electric hook ups available
- Drinking water taps will be available and emptying points for own toilet facilities
- Gates for camping open at 10.00am and close at 2.00pm
- Departure by 4pm on Sunday 18th June
- All campers must produce concert tickets or proof of purchase of concert tickets.
Please call 01531 633160 to book or BOOK ONLINE.
- There are ample fresh water points in the park as well as cesspit emptying points.
- We do not have showers, toilets or electrical hooks ups and we do insist that all campers and caravanners have their own toilet facilities.
- Fishing is available in the lakes on the Deer Park, and is complimentary for all our caravan and camping guests.