May Day Weekend
Saturday 1st to Monday 3rd May 2021
Enjoy a family day at Eastnor and look out for our resident entertainer popping up around the grounds to amuse you!
In order to comply with social distancing and to avoid crowding at the Visitor Entrance, tickets are available for staggered arrival time-slots. Please ensure you arrive within your 30 minute time-slot. If you choose the 12.00pm time-slot, you may arrive at any time between 12.00pm and 2.00pm.
Once you are inside the grounds, you are welcome to stay until we close at 5.30pm.
09:30am – 10:00am
10:00am – 10:30am
10:30am – 11:00am
11:00am – 11:30am
11:30am – 12:00pm
12:00pm – 2:00pm
Adults: £8.50 (aged 16 and over)
Children: £5.50 (aged 3-15 years)
Family: £23.00 (2 adults + up to 3 children)
GROUNDS ONLY (the castle will be closed for this event)
Privilege Card Holders: This event is free of charge. Please book your tickets online and select the ‘Privilege Card’ ticket options (entering your Privilege Card number at the checkout). You will be asked to show your Privilege Card on arrival.
Historic House Members: This event is free of charge. Please book your tickets online and select the ‘Historic House Member’ ticket options (entering your Historic Houses card number at the checkout). You will be asked to show your Historic Houses membership card on arrival.
English Heritage Members: This event is valid for a 20% discount. Please book your tickets online and select the ‘English Heritage Member’ ticket options (entering your English Heritage card number at the checkout). You will be asked to show your English Heritage membership card on arrival.
Blue Peter Badge Holders: This event is free of charge. Please book your tickets online and select the ‘Blue Peter Badge Holder’ ticket options (entering your Blue Peter badge number at the checkout). You will be asked to show your Blue Peter badge on arrival.
Important things to know…
– Children aged 2 and under are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
– The Castle Tea Room will be selling hot and cold drinks & snacks on a take-away basis only.
– Hot Dogs will be available from a gazebo in the Courtyard.
– Children’s play areas will be open.
– The Ice Cream Parlour will be open.
– The Castle, Maze and Little Land Rovers will not be open.
– Picnics welcome.
– Dogs welcome.
– Wellies or waterproof footwear is advised.
– In line with Government regulations, please only visit with your own household, one other household or within the ‘Rule of 6’.
– Face coverings are to be worn in the Visitor Entrance, Castle Tea Room and toilets.
– We will be operating as a cashless site so please bring a card to make any payments once you are here.
Please click here for more information on our COVID-19 safety precautions. Please take a few minutes to read this before booking your tickets and visiting.
The castle grounds which are hilly and laid to gravel in places so it may be difficult for wheelchairs and pushchairs to reach some areas, particularly if the ground is wet.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.