Which room would we have our Civil Wedding Ceremony in?

03 June 2019

The Gothic Drawing Room, Great Hall and Octagon Rooms are all licensed for Civil Wedding Ceremonies although the most popular choice is the Gothic Drawing Room. We can also hold ceremonies outside although we don’t have a licenced space so you will need to sign your marriage certificate in one of our licenced rooms afterwards.