Eastnor Halloween Trail
Sunday 25th October to Sunday 1st November 2020
Someone has stolen Gaynor the Ghost’s Halloween Sweets… help her find out who stole them by following the clues around the grounds! A sweet treat for everyone who takes part!
Session times (please select when booking):
9.45am to 12.45pm
1.30pm to 4.30pm
Children: £5.00 (aged 3-15 years) | Adults: £3.50 (aged 16 and over)
GROUNDS ONLY (the castle will be closed for this event)
Privilege Card holders:
This event is free of charge but please book your tickets online and select the Privilege Card ticket options (entering your Privilege Card number at the checkout). Please kindly note that this event is limited to one visit per Privilege Card holder.
Other Memberships / Promotions:
Please kindly note we are not accepting Historic House Memberships, English Heritage Memberships, Blue Peter Badges or Gardeners World 2for1 cards for this event.
Important things to know…
The Eastnor Halloween Trail has been designed for children to enjoy the delights of a Halloween themed treasure hunt, whilst also enjoying an Autumnal day in the Great Outdoors… climbing trees, kicking leaves and collecting sticks.
In order to comply with social distancing and to ensure we have enough wet-weather car parking, tickets for the Eastnor Halloween Trail are for a pre-bookable 3 hour session. Tickets are limited and must be booked online.
9.45am until 12.45pm OR 1.30pm until 4.30pm
Morning Session (9.45am until 12.45pm):
The car park will be open from 9.30am daily. Please kindly leave the grounds by 12.45pm in order for the car park to clear and to allow us time to prepare for the next session arriving.
Afternoon Session (1.30pm until 4.30pm):
Please kindly arrive no earlier than 1.15pm to give the morning visitors time to leave the car park. The grounds will close at 4.30pm and the car park will close at 4.45pm so please ensure you have left the grounds by this time.
Tickets are for the GROUNDS ONLY. The Castle will not be open to visitors.
Please note the following:
– Children aged 2 and under are free of charge and do not need a ticket.
– The Castle Tea Room will be open and selling hot and cold drinks & snacks.
– Children’s play areas will be open.
– The Ice Cream Parlour will be open.
– The Maze and Little Land Rovers will not be open.
– Picnics welcome.
– Dogs welcome.
– Wellies or waterproof footwear is advised.
– Please bring your own pens or pencils to complete the Halloween trail.
– Children will be offered a small packet of sweets on completion of the trail.
– Halloween costumes are encouraged but please ensure you/your children are dressed appropriately for outdoor play as it may be muddy in places.
– In line with the ‘Rule of 6’ law, please do not visit in groups of more than 6 unless you all live together or are in the same support bubble.
– Face coverings are to be worn in the Visitor Entrance, Castle Tea Room and toilets.
– We will be operating as a cashless site so please bring a card with you to make any payments once you are here.
The Eastnor Halloween Trail takes place around the castle grounds which are hilly and laid to gravel in places. It may be difficult for wheelchairs and pushchairs to reach some of the clues, particularly if the ground is wet. The Halloween Trail clues will be available to see via our website if there are any that you can’t get to; please use the link provided on your confirmation email to request the clue information.
PLEASE NOTE THAT TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE